Monday, November 4, 2013

Spotlight on PACT



Logo Courtesy of PACT

I came across PACT during my online search for sustainable clothing resources, and was immediately drawn to the site by the advertisement photo: Two young people with long underwear on, having a good time. If you know me, you know that I love comfort, and I love organic clothing. I also love fun, which I tend to get plenty of with two little kids at home! I love that feeling of comfort and warmth when that chilly nip is in the air. PACT offers under-clothing basics that you can feel good in, and good about wearing!

PACT statement: 
"PACT is a movement disguised as a clothing company. We are obsessed with a big idea: clothes that make the world a better place."

What makes PACT special? 
PACT isn't just about making a profit. "Each season, PACT designs a new collection of clothing inspired by someone doing something good: whether it’s about clean water, sustainable food, or affordable housing..." They source their organic cotton from family run farms, and uphold fair trade practices. Their socks are made with 100% Wind Energy, and even their packaging is eco-friendly. You have to love a company with values behind its products.

Offerings:  Everyday essentials such as socks and undergarments
Womens: T shirts, long johns, camis, undergarments, tights, leggings, and socks
Mens: T shirts, long johns, undergarments, and socks
Child: None
Baby: Beanies, socks, bodysuits
Materials: GOTS certified organic cotton, organic cotton blends, linen blends
Made in: Turkey

Below are two of my favorites from their site which I have recently ordered, and hope to receive soon!

Women's Over-the-Knee Slouchy Sock in beige
Photo courtesy of PACT
Men's Fair Isle Long Johns
Photo Courtesy of PACT

I absolutely love their Fair Isle print which is available in long johns, camis, socks, tights, undies, and baby beanies.

I decided to write about this company early on in my blog, as fall is here and the winter season will soon be upon us. PACT offers some very fun long johns, tights, and socks to make those fall and winter days and nights a little bit warmer. I could just see myself snuggling up by the fire with a pair of those long johns on! They would also make a welcome and fun gift for the holidays.

You can visit PACT at:
www.wearpact.com
www.facebook.com/wearPACT




No comments:

Post a Comment